Regular Class Schedule:
All classes at Asha Yoga Midtown:
- Mondays at noon. 1-hour Dynamic. ($8 community class)
- Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. 75-minute Balanced.
- Sundays at 11:00 a.m. 90-minute Dynamic.
Why Yoga? About Me:
Born and raised in Appalachia, I made my way to California searching for a place to call home. Feeling restless (and out-of-shape), I found myself in Sacramento on the mat again, years after some awkward first impressions and forgettable instances of flirting with yoga. Yoga woke me up, welcomed me home, and unleashed a creative force and joyful love of life that was dormant in my heart. As I saw my practice spill off my mat into my life, I decided to become a teacher to share the gifts of this practice with others.
I am here to hold a safe place for you to have the time of your life one breath, one moment at a time. My classes are accessible and simple in design. I am always happy to provide modifications and options and LOVE when you ask questions in class.
I love to teach mindful vinyasa, yin and nidra. I love to collaborate with musicians.
I also design and lead workshops that integrate yogic practices (asana, meditation, pranayama, mindful eating, etc.) and writing into daily life.
Asha Yoga, Sacramento, CA
- 200-hour Teacher Training with Cori Martinez
Zuda Yoga Center, Sacramento, CA.
- 200-hour Teacher Training with Anne Marie Kramer and Bill Prysock (December 2010)
- 25-hour Assisting Program with Anne Marie Kramer and Diana Vitantonio (May 2010)